Sara Sirotkin received her MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management in October 2012.
Sara loves mountain biking and outdoor activities. She is also a Power Pilates certified Pilates Instructor, comprehensively trained on all pieces of the Pilates apparatus.
Sara Sirotkin's Background
Sara Sirotkin's Experience
Accounting Assistant (Seasonal) at Alaska Mountain Guides, The International Wilderness Leadership School, Mountain Guides International
April 2013 - September 2013 | Haines Alaska
- Reconciled monthly credit card statements, accurately allocating expenses by class and Company.
- Created invoices and received payments in QuickBooks and maintained Excel spreadsheets to track remittances, settlements, and invoices for Company cruise ship program.
- Created retail sales invoices and received payments.
- Paid weekly bills and recorded entries into QuickBooks.
- Processed paperwork for and set up new employees in QuickBooks.
- Utilized Microsoft Outlook to manage and perform all client care functions.
- Provided superb customer service.
Administrative Assistant & Retail Buyer at pedal
December 2011 - March 2013 | Littleton, CO
- Set up and maintained filing system; matched vender invoices, purchase orders, and packing slips.
- Utilized QuickBooks to enter data into the system and ensured accuracy of A/R and A/P.
- Traveled to industry trade show and met with 15 vendors to view product lines and place orders for the Company.
-Analyzed sales reports and created spreadsheets to place inventory fill-in orders and new purchase orders with vendors.
-Maintained inventory; performed physical weekly inventory count of apparel and accessories.
- Planned successful social event for 70 women. Coordinated the appearance of 7 vendors, food and beverages, and raffle prizes.
-Implemented successful online marketing newsletters utilizing Mail Chimp.
-Maintained Company Facebook page, kept up to date with events and photos. Implemented successful social media adverts.
Sara Sirotkin's Education
Keller Graduate School of Management of DeVry University
2010 – 2012
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Sara Sirotkin's Interests & Activities
Accounting, organization, leadership and management, mountain biking, plant-based cooking, Pilates, ballet, animals, wellness.